Are you looking to contribute a guest post or write for us then HighDefGeek would love to welcome you! Yes, we do accept guest-writing articles, sponsored posts with the following below mentioned topics & guidelines. Please make sure that before you send your articles you’re following our guidelines.
Topics to write about:
- How-to -> Web Design, Photoshop, CSS, Illustrator, Fireworks
- Business-> News, Business related topics
- Freebies -> Fonts, Themes, Icons, illustrations
- Software -> Windows Tricks, Mac, Android, Cloud Storage, File Transfer
- Gadgets -> Mobile, Apps, Computer, Tips and Tricks, Internet Security
- Social Media-> Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Tumblr, Social Networking, Pinterest & Vine
- (New topic suggestions are welcome)
Choose the ways, as you desire:
- If you’re submitting tutorials or tips, make sure that you’re creating tutorials minimum 10+ steps that help users to follow one-by-one steps. Example: “10 Steps to Creating Cool 3D Text in Photoshop“
- Include the download or demo link if applicable to relevant resources.
2. Showcase Image
- Keep the images in high quality!
- Try to include the image source or credit link that where you’ve got it.
- If you are planning to submit articles, make sure that it is minimum 400+ words with detailed Intro, body of the message and a conclusion.
- Subtitle the article to read user-friendly.
- Add relevant images. (Minimum 600px wide)
- You can attach and send in .Doc or .Txt formats.
Guest Blogger’s Benefits:
You will be promoted in all our social communities
You are allowed to have 1 Natural Anchor Text Link in the author bio section which will be no-followed. If you’d like to add additional followed links in the content of articles, you can contact us (highdefgeek [at] gmail [dot] com)
Your link will be permanent!
Generate traffic back to you by adding personal profiles (Facebook, Google+ and Twitter) in Author Bio section.
Guest Blogger’s Guidelines:
- The article must not be a copy from anywhere and it should be unique (Never been published anywhere), must not publish before and after any of the website. If duplicate article found on the Internet, the published article will be deleted without any notification.
- We don’t accept articles like essays & meaningless.
- The article should be related to above mentioned topic categories.
- The article must be useful tips/information/resource for users.
- The article must have minimum 400+ words
- Try to avoid the duplicate title that we have already published.
- By submitting the articles you are agreeing that we can edit or make any changes (Not affecting the link until it is related to the articles) before publish.
- ‘Author Bio’ information & links won’t be changed in the future, once it has been published.
How to send the guest posts?
You can use the following e-mail address: highdefgeek [at] gmail [dot] com and mention the subject as: “Guest Post for highdefgeek.com”
When my article will be published or showcased?
Normally your article will be published within 2 to 3 business days if it passes above mentioned guidelines and matches our criteria.
Having further questions or suggestions?
You’re welcome to suggest or ask us any questions! We’ll be glad to help you!