- Amazon’s rumoured smartphone likely to be revealed at launch event
- Where lies the future : How consumer grade electronics are fueling the next wave of mining
- How Is The Mobile Experience With The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
- Why Lead Tracking Is Needed To Know How Effective Your Ad Campaigns Are
- What Makes A Powerful Workforce?
In today’s digital environment, an incredible amount of data is being generated each day. Much of this information is being gobbled up by businesses and implemented in day-to-day operations.
Marketing seems to be one facet where big data is having a direct and measurable impact. Approximately 85 percent of business executives whose marketing campaigns were at least half-driven by big data initiatives saw a significant increase into behavior insights. The benefits don’t stop in the marketing department, either. Take a look at this infographic provided by KYO Logic to see how else big data is being used on a daily basis.