- Quick and easy ways to prevent data loss
- Best Practices for Using Social Networking to Improve Your Career
- The Intensity Builds for League of Legends 2016
- 5 Creative Ways of Using Enterprise Business Videos for Your Business Organization
- 5 Ways Unified Communications Can Benefit Your Employees [Infographic]
In the past, mobile phones represented a status symbol for the affluent elite. They cost well over a thousand dollars, weighed a couple of pounds and only had about 60 minutes of battery life. Since then a lot has changed in the world of mobiles – Nokia dominated the industry for many years before the smartphone revolutionised the development of mobiles. We take a look at how mobile phones have evolved in the last few decades.
This infographic is courtesy of Flexenable, presided by Indro Mukerjee – a leading producer in flexible electronics technology.