- How Online Gambling is Taking Advantage of New Mobile Technology
- How to Protect Search Engine Traffic When Moving to a New Domain
- How powerful can 6 seconds be?
- Tired Of Being Passed Over for a Promotion in the Data Sciences Field – How You Can Get That Competitive Edge
- Establish Your Online Web Store With The Proper Tools
In the past, mobile phones represented a status symbol for the affluent elite. They cost well over a thousand dollars, weighed a couple of pounds and only had about 60 minutes of battery life. Since then a lot has changed in the world of mobiles – Nokia dominated the industry for many years before the smartphone revolutionised the development of mobiles. We take a look at how mobile phones have evolved in the last few decades.
This infographic is courtesy of Flexenable, presided by Indro Mukerjee – a leading producer in flexible electronics technology.