- Amazon’s rumoured smartphone likely to be revealed at launch event
- The evolution of point of sales systems
- The Right Way to Plan Your Search: 5 Goal Setting Principles for Job Seekers
- FAMILYTIME PARENTAL CONTROL APP – TOOL FOR NON-TECHY PARENTS TO MONITOR THEIR KIDS’ DIGITAL ACTIVITIES!
- Taking advantage of credit card pooling
In the past, mobile phones represented a status symbol for the affluent elite. They cost well over a thousand dollars, weighed a couple of pounds and only had about 60 minutes of battery life. Since then a lot has changed in the world of mobiles – Nokia dominated the industry for many years before the smartphone revolutionised the development of mobiles. We take a look at how mobile phones have evolved in the last few decades.
This infographic is courtesy of Flexenable, presided by Indro Mukerjee – a leading producer in flexible electronics technology.