- Online Marketing with a Twist: 5 Effective Ways of Promoting Your Website to Get More Traffic and Sales
- Facebook makes $3 Billion bid for Snapchat
- 5 Creative Ways of Using Enterprise Business Videos for Your Business Organization
- Why you should choose the virtual tables and slots
- Business Debt Settlement: What Should You Know About It?
In the past, mobile phones represented a status symbol for the affluent elite. They cost well over a thousand dollars, weighed a couple of pounds and only had about 60 minutes of battery life. Since then a lot has changed in the world of mobiles – Nokia dominated the industry for many years before the smartphone revolutionised the development of mobiles. We take a look at how mobile phones have evolved in the last few decades.
This infographic is courtesy of Flexenable, presided by Indro Mukerjee – a leading producer in flexible electronics technology.