Often people don’t fully realize just how useful it can be to have the ability to capture videos directly from their screen. Frankly speaking, there are numerous ways in which it could very well end up being used on a day-to-day basis – including to let you save online videos from websites, record Skype calls, capture webinars, and much more.
In a nutshell you could potentially record and save anything and everything that appears on your screen. Assuming that sounds interesting, you’ll be happy to note that it is actually rather easy to capture videos from your screen in Windows 10 and all you need is Movavi Screen Capture Studio.
Start Recording in a Few Simple Steps
Rest assured that Movavi Screen Capture Studio is so user-friendly and intuitive that it will only take you a few minutes at most to start recording a video – even if it is your first time. To get started, just follow these steps:
- Launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio and select the ‘Record screen’ option.
- Resize and position the capture frame to encompass the area on your screen that you want to record, or use the preset sizes in the dropdown ‘Capture Area’ list.
- Set the audio source using the icons for ‘System Audio’ or ‘Microphone’ and adjust the audio levels using the appropriate sliders located beside them.
- Click ‘REC’ to begin recording when you’re ready.
- Click ‘Stop’ and then either ‘Open in Editor’ to edit the video, or ‘Save’ to save it.
For a more detailed look at what you need to do just head over to www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-do-screen-capture-in-windows10.html.
Make no mistake you can control pretty much all the other recording parameters using Movavi Screen Capture Studio as well, and can adjust the frame rate or even set it to capture keyboard and mouse actions. Once you’re done if you choose to edit the video you’ll see that all that is really just the tip of the iceberg however.
In the editor that is included with Movavi Screen Capture Studio, you’ll be able to tweak and improve your video to your heart’s content. It has numerous features that will let you trim out any bits of video you don’t need, merge clips together, enhance the video quality, fix common problems, insert customizable captions, apply special effects and filters, include audio tracks, and much more.
Just try out these features for yourself and experiment with them to see what you can do. Assuming you spend a few minutes applying each of the features in Movavi Screen Capture Studio, you’ll see just how easy they are to use and will be able to apply them to create professional-looking and polished videos of your own.