- Using Twitter to get the most out of your business
- Modern Notary Fraud Is Larger Than You Think
- Commitment to excellence: how to track email marketing metrics and why
- Blockchain And Torrents Merge Into New Age Distributed Storage
- How Your Employees’ Home Appliances Can Affect Your Business’ Security
It’s easy to be suspicious of bot traffic coming to your sites, since so many bots are used by hackers and other black hat operators to steal information online. What you might not realize, though, is that bots perform vital functions your website can not do without, like indexing them for search sites. The key is to understand how to identify beneficial bots and bad bots so that you can deal with each of them effectively, avoiding the risk of shutting down the bot processes you depend on. Check out this infographic for more information about the types of bots and how they affect your company’s sites.