- 6 Tips to Speed Up Your Website For Better User Experience
- How does an IT course curriculum change depending on the college?
- Keeping The Lines Of Communication Open With Your Customers
- How to add web push notifications to your website
- How Your Employees’ Home Appliances Can Affect Your Business’ Security
It’s easy to be suspicious of bot traffic coming to your sites, since so many bots are used by hackers and other black hat operators to steal information online. What you might not realize, though, is that bots perform vital functions your website can not do without, like indexing them for search sites. The key is to understand how to identify beneficial bots and bad bots so that you can deal with each of them effectively, avoiding the risk of shutting down the bot processes you depend on. Check out this infographic for more information about the types of bots and how they affect your company’s sites.