- Efficacy of CSS in the Making of a Quality Sales Page
- How public is your private data?
- Embrace The Forefront Of Dynamic Marketing Content With Advanced Digital Signage
- How To Create an Online Presence for Your Small Business
- 5 Creative Ways of Using Enterprise Business Videos for Your Business Organization
Miley Cyrus and the Royal Baby may have been all over Facebook this year, but neither proved to be top conversation driver on the social network.
Pope Francis was the most talked about topic on Facebook worldwide this year, according to new data from the company, which measured the number of posts mentioning a particular person or event, including related hashtags. The word “election,” broadly, was the second-most talked about topic followed by the royal baby.
Cyrus came in at No. 7 on the list, one spot behind another viral phenomenon, the Harlem Shake. More somber subjects like the Boston Marathon bombings and the deaths of Margaret Thatcher and Nelson Mandela also ranked among the top 10 on Facebook’s list.
In the United States, the list of top topics looks much different. Pope Francis ranks just No. 6 on the list and the Royal Baby ranks No. 8. The Super Bowl takes the top spot on the list, followed by the government shutdown.
Post originally shown on mashable.com