Are you looking for a low cost way to increase sales and enhance the visibility of your brand? If so, you know two things to be true:
- There are many guerrilla marketing strategies you can implement
- You only have so much time and so many resources, so you have to be careful of the approach you take
With the right guerrilla marketing strategy (or a mix of several methods), you can improve sales and profits while increasing visibility of your business, all without breaking the bank. Does it get any better than that?
1) Here are seven guerrilla marketing strategies you should consider:
Flash mob. Although many people believe this to be short lived, nothing could be further from the truth. The result of a well-planned and well-timed flash mob can be spectacular.
2) Turn the outside of your office into a billboard. Is this tacky? Some say yes, some say no. When you do this, anybody who drives by your office or comes inside is going to receive your message loud and clear.
3) Wrap your company vehicles. Have you ever seen those cool cars on the road that look like a “mobile advertisement?” This is a great idea, especially if you have employees on the road everyday of the week.
4) Stage a free demonstration. While this may not work for every company in every industry, it is something to consider. A free demonstration of a product or service is sure to bring people in, including those who may be interested in paying you in the future. Similar to these from Red Bull.
5) Use exhibition stands when possible. You can set these up in your office, at trade shows, and in other areas. For example, professional exhibition stands from Display Wizard are known for being of the highest quality and able to fit-in in just about any setting.
6) Old school door-to-door sales. Yes, this is still one of the best ways to sell your product or service without spending a dime. Go from door-to-door or business-to-business with hopes of making a sale. This can be difficult to get used to, but once you are pounding the pavement you will feel better about your chance of success.
7) Support local events. Is there an upcoming event in your area that you can sponsor? Would this help get your name in front of your audience? When you sponsor an event, you are doing something good for the community while also marketing your company. This is the best of both worlds.
These are seven guerrilla marketing strategies you should consider implementing in the near future. Along with these, there are many other methods to experiment with when you have the time and resources available for doing so.
If nothing else, you should now realize that you can market your company (guerrilla style) without having to spend an arm and a leg.